Hey there, I just wanted to put this out there. Baby bedding and mommy things are a passion of mine. In fact in the near future I hope to own my own store that offers custom nurseries and motherhood things. Right now for a little side job I would love to make design/make custom baby bedding. I sew myself a few things but will trust a wonderful semstress that we use for jobs to do the entire job. I have a great connection to many wonderful fabrics ranging from prices of 10/yd to higher end. Please give me a shout if you want absolutely awesome custom bedding. Oh, and please spread the word you can give them my email address to get a hold of me.
I only have pictures of my first work and will have to find them to post. It was for my dear friend Jamie Green who wanted a sports theme. I kept it very simple and not too busy, the bumper was white pique' with baseball stitching so it would look like a baseball bumper. The skirt was a navy and cream herringbone with center pleat and red button. I will try to get my pictures of it up! Again please pass the word!
3 comments:
That is awesome!!! I pretty much know what I want if its a girl-- not so much for a boy yet. Anyways, after I find out what it is, I will be getting in touch!!
I would totally use you if my mother-in-law wasn't a seamstress for a living. :) I too, share your passion for owning a baby shop!!!!! If you need any ideas, let me know. I'm a great researcher of all things boutique baby! :)
whats the best way to contact you to get a quote?
Post a Comment