**Baby Stuff** Nope, no news really. Kelby and I are just trying to figure out exactly what we are wanting to do. Adoption is definitely an option and we are doing our research, we have yet to start any paperwork. We are also still considering taking the hormone shots. In fact I made a Dr.'s appointment for us to go talk with her again about the information. Kelby wasn't there for my appointment in Dec. and I didn't really relay all the medical information very well. Too much! So next week we are going to talk with her again. She said since we have been taking Letrozole almost a year that alone by itself will not do the trick.
Okay, so I officially became unemployed close to the end of Feb. Don't worry I didnt' get fired we just didn't have the business coming and she couldn't afford 2 assistants. So what do I do with my time? Well, I am doing some part time work in the same bldg. but for another designer. It's not much but it is something. Plus I have all these wonderful ideas, Kelby laughs at me because I have a new idea almost every week. However, none of them are too out reach. Here are some of my ideas:
1. Get Licensed as an Interior Designer. Officially you are not able to call yourself a designer until you take this test. Kind of like a Dr. taking the MCAT or Lawyer taking the LSAT. This was a definite "to do" for Kelby and I since it will give me more credibility and I hopefully can gain clients and start a business.
2. Making Custom Baby Bedding. I got a little side tracked with this last year with my jobs. I got way too tired to sew baby bedding. So I am back and have a couple of clients lined up, or I hope so!
3. Write a Book. Yep, that is right! I have even started it but it will take awhile to finish. I am not really good a writing but I figured if it is a hit I will leave it to the editors or Kelby. It is about Kelby and I and our frustrations with unexplained infertilty. I thought this would make a good book for all those out there like us. Hopefully it will add some comic relief for them. Of course the book won't be finished until Kelby and I have a family to end it with.
2 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I pray for ya'lls baby situation all the time. My mom adopted me from Christian Homes (it was a great expierence) in Abilene when I was a baby. I didn't know if ya'll already have a plan for that, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Also, I can't wait to get started with the baby bedding-- if April 28th would ever get here :)
Hey Hayley...I check in on you and Kelby frequently. I want to know more about you wanting to do custom baby bedding. I am due in June and still haven't found what I like. I want details from you and would like to know if you are willing to make bedding for me.
Post a Comment