Thursday, April 30, 2009

What I am doing...

Okay so right now I am outside wondering if it is going to rain. They have said it was to rain this whole week, well all I have see is sprinkles. So I decided to use the supposed upcoming rain as my excuse to not go running, but now I am feeling guilty. I have to get this body in shape for Mexico in August. Any whoo, so right now I am watching my dogs enjoy the nice weather, inhaling a citronella candle because of the mesquitos and sipping on peach vodka with sprite. By the way the drink is delicious, it's really nice for this spring and upcoming summer weather.

As of now my lab, Poppy, is barking it at me for some reason. Probably because her dad just got home, as she storms through our back door. Any whoo, that is what I am doing right now. Kelby is home now so I guess I better go cook us some dinner!

No comments: