Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!!

My first and probably last surprise birthday party. My sweet husband threw me a surpise party and these were the cute little invites that he sent out. He had the entire night planned:
1st - This is where I was surprised, supposedly he and the guys were going to play poker. So I planned on having a night out with the girls, thank goodness I decided to look cute!!! So we get to Old Venice an Italian restraunt, where Kim & Mindy had to guide me to the right room. I was all about going to the patio! So we ate dinner and had cake with some of our friends then we moved on.
2nd - We went to our favorite place to Karaoke. I think Kelby and I probably enjoyed this more than some, so sorry guys if Karaoke isn't your thing. This is Elvis the 2nd, who of course sang all Elvis song. I decided that we should break it down, so I danced with Elvis. He was really sweet but I think a little wrong in the head, not to be mean, he was just crazy!

This is me singing, I don't know if I sang good or not! I use to be a really good singer but I am not sure anymore, hey all my friends clapped hmmmm......


Russell, Karen and I we missed you Jeniffer!! Scottie was there too, but he didn't make it in this picture.
So Paula & Raiford's was our last stop for the night. I think I have talked about Raiford's except this was the new one and I enjoyed it alot more than the old one. We partied like "rock stars" and I had a blast, probably too much fun but HEY YOU ONLY TURN 30 ONCE, Yikes! Now my actual birthday is until May 26th, but this was a better night for friends to make it out.



6 comments:

campers said...

so fun! And I am so proud of Kelby...not surprised though! He is VERY thoughtful!!! So glad y'all had fun@

Cassy said...

How fun! What a great hubby you have! Can't wait for Mexico!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Kelly said...

Wish we could've been there! Looks like y'all had a blast! We really missed you in Vegas, but I loved seeing you in SA... Keep us posted on your "interior designer" status! Miss u!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a great surprise. Wow you are so brave to get up there and sing! Is California too far to come help someone decorate! :) Best of luck in becoming a designer!!

Lauri Anne said...

Yay! I am so excited! Can't wait to see it.