Sunday, August 30, 2009

Viva La Mexico

Corey, Nadine, and I at the Disco Galaxy. Yep,
that is a Star Trooper that we are posing with.

Great pic of Kelby and Craig

So this swan was pretty but I tried to pet it
and it tried to bite me. It actually bit Kelby's
shoe. I think it was hungry!!


Corey and I taking an awful lemon drop!


Chad, Chris, and Kelby and the basketball that
they used all week long.

Hola - Mi amigos! Just dropping in pics from our last trip to Playa Del Carmen. We went for Craig and Nadine's wedding. Like most of Kelby's friends that went we decided to make a nice weeks vacation out of it. We had a blast getting to visit everyone, enjoying the beach, making new friends and memories.
















1 comment:

Lauri Anne said...

so so sad we weren't able to go! looks like ya'll had a great time!