Sunday, December 13, 2009

Almost 5 Mo., That is just Crazy!

Yes, the title is correct! Can you believe, I sure can't! Despite the 2 mo. of being sick this pregnancy really is going quickly. I am starting to get that uneasy feeling of the house feels like it is constantly dirty, we don't have the nursery painted and lots more baby stuff to do. However, it is our goal that the beginning of the new year we are going to get started.


This past couple of weeks have been extrememly busy for me. Not only have I had holiday parties to go to, I was busy making 176 cookies for our Bridge Builders Cookie Swap. Yes, that is correct I made 176 Shortbread Sugar Cookie Sandwiches, this not including the tester cookies that I took to work. However, all this hard work paid off and I was givent he award of " Best Overall." Thank you Janna again, this recipe rocked!

We also had our monthly visit to the doctor. Most of you all know that these visit aren't to exciting like the ultrasound etc. However, we got to hear baby's heartbeat again and it was 150! I am so glad our baby has a good strong heartbeat. Dr. Tinker said everything is looking good blood pressure,placement of uterus etc., which makes me feel good that I am doing things right.

During Thanksgiving Kelby and I had some great pictures taken and I am going to try and post one if. It might be at the top or placed where I want it. I can never figure the picture thing out.




4 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

Love the pics!! You look great!

will you email me your address-
lauridavenport@yahoo.com

Nadine said...

Awww.. ya'll are super cute!

Jill said...

I love these pictures, I saw them on your other website and fell in love with them!!! I'm so glad that you are doing well and things are just moving right along. I can't wait to hear more and to see that sweet baby in just a few months! I wish we could hang out!!!!

Honeyed Hashette said...

So I am a little behind on checking blogs. I am so glad you are in your 6th month now and so glad the cookies turned out well! Hurray! They're good, huh?