q-tips and cotton balls were the decor
on the coffee table.
so sweet of them to throw this baby shower.
go in the cupcakes. Too cute!
This shower was adorable and loved all the crafty things the hostesses did. The food was wonderful and we enjoyed many cupcakes afterwards. Or maybe I enjoyed them, lol! I wish I had a picture of the adorable onsie and the banner that was behind the food table. They were both made with some of the fabric from the bumper that I made. The onsie is tiny and has a little "D" and I think I have found the perfect place to hang the little banner.
Okay, so you are probably wondering where the other shower is.....well I feel like I am pushing my luck on getting one post off. Still don't think this computer likes me, so look for another post coming soon.
1 comment:
Looks like Baby Davis had a wonderful shower! I can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or a girl!!!
Post a Comment