Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Know, Right...!

Okay, okay! I am pretty ashamed myself that I have yet to post pics of our wonderful showers. I keep meaning to but every time I get on the stinkin' computer the internet doesn't want to work. Maybe it just doesn't like me! Any who, I hope that by the end of this week sometime I can post them.

The blog below is from my hubby and we have yet to music to babies ears. Even though our child has attended some great concerts like John Mayer and Randy Rogers. Baby Davis or "LD" really likes music and kicks alot during concerts. Or maybe the baby is saying turn that down I can't sleep!

Coming up:
For most of our readers this will officially become the babies/family website. We have a website for "LD," but we get charged every month for it. If you would like you can see all kinds of things on it like showers, growing belly, and just a catch up on how baby is doing. The website is www.babyjellybeans.com you can look it up I think under us or baby davis (this is also the password to get in.

No comments: