Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Picture Time!

Yay! We finally have pictures posted. Okay, above is of course myself and this is how I was for like 3hrs constantly on the phone either talking or texting. In fact I finally had to stop answering so that I could answer the 5 billion questions they ask you. To be honest it was kind of nice having a break from the phone, I am sure the nurse was grateful that I got off for awhile.
Relieved that Kelby made it in time, in fact he made it 6hrs before Lincoln's big arrival. This was taken around 5ish, finally I could try to rest a little. I don't recommend your husband traveling at this time if he can help. I was a huge stress ball in my shoulders and neck.
"I am here, but where is here!" Just a few minutes after he was deliered. Time of birth 10:30. The time really seemed to fly by for me even though it was 14hrs.
"okay, I am really not sure of this place." Isn't he the cutest! Love those cheeks.

Hope you enjoyed the start of many pictures to follow. Love Hayley,Kelby,Scout and Kelby

No comments: