Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Little Freak Out

This post is going to be short and sweet.  I am freaking out because baby might be coming sooner than we think or it could stay in the oven until due date.  So i go to the doctor yesterday and what she says to me, "Wow, your 3cm!"  I reply back "Really!!"  She also says that babies head is way down.  We conversed for awhile about making sure that we are prepared for anything.  I then left the office excited and a little nervous that my real doctor and Kelby wouldn't be here.
My Freak Out Moment happened....
right when I got off the phone with my mom.
A panic just came over me.  I still haven't finished packing my hospital bag, the house isn't as clean as a I like, we still haven't played with the carrier much and much more started to overwhelm me.
I am a little better today! I am trying to tell myself that I could still have a few weeks to go.
I sure hope so!

3 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

OMG, how scary and exciting at the same time! You'll get it all done:)

Lauri Anne said...

I can't wait...how exciting :)

Lauri Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.