Monday, May 5, 2008

My Hubby Took The Camera

Jamie, Brent and I getting ready to make the
run back down on our last day!
Here are the Lady Pro Skiiers and Snowboarders!

This past Feb. we planned a ski trip with our
friends Brent and Jamie. They invited their
cousins who also live in Memphis Russell and
Jennifer and then their other cousins. We had
a wonderful time and great skiing the whole
weekend. Our name for the trip was Chuwenicdav.
which stand for all of our last names.


Here is the other pooch in our lives. She was
a rescue and is sweet as she can be, but very
onrey(is that how you spell that). Her name
is Poppy.





When we first moved here we would go bowling
alot with our friends. They are from Wisc. and
have their own balls and as you can see gloves.
The glove was my good luck charm, I bowled
pretty good with it. However, that was the only
night it brought me any luck.



Chase, Bill and Kelby shooting their new guns!
We had a shooting competition, I must say I did pretty well.


Here is our fav. pic of Scout




Yes, that's right Kelby took the camera! He uses it to take many pictures of his travels. So, I would be showing you more updated pictures but that is just not going to happen. I wanted to post pictures of some of the pictures from this past weekend. Here in Memphis they have a three day concert go on with about thirty bands called none other than Mempis In May. The first night we went we saw Fly Leaf, Johnny Lang, Sheryl Crow and peeked in on a couple of shows. However, let me just tell you since I can't show pics, that we were completely drenched. It always rains on Memphis In May at least one day, so even with our galoshes and rain ponchos we still were soaked to the bone. The next day we went we saw Colby Caliat, with a completely annoying guy in front of us, I wish you could have seen our faces. We were so...mad! Next after her was Arrested Developement which was really fun to dance too! Others that we heard or saw were Simple Plan,Seether and Santana. Unfortunatly we didn't make it to the third day, Aretha Franklin, Fergie and Black Crowes were on. Kelby had already left town and I was on my own, which you don't go by yourself downtown Memphis. Any whoo, I am posting pictures of this past year, just so your up to date on the Davis'.








3 comments:

Jill said...

Hayley!!! Looking at your blog makes me really miss you. I wonder when we will see eachother?? P.S. The new addition to your family is precious. Love ya!

Mindi said...

I'm enjoying the "G" rated Davis blog!!

Leigh Ann said...

Love the update!