QUICK UPDATE! We started my pills this past Thurs. and then on Sunday we started the shots. I take the shots days 5,7, and 9. Well, I found out that quick and fast is the way to go. It definitely didn't hurt as bad as my trial run. So tonight is night 7 so I will take another. At first I really didn't notice the side effects. I just had some tenderness where I did the shot and then a little redness, which is normal. However, today I noticed that I get hot really quick and I got a headache, again these are just side effects. I have yet to have any moodiness but I think that comes with my last shot I take. Except I do think I got moody with Scout, our dog, she was being rather annoying the other day. I was trying to take a nap and she kept barking and scratching at the door, finally I had enough and put her in the kennel. Poppy was perfect!
So, tonight I will finish my pills and take a shot. Then I take one more shot on Thursday and on Friday I go have blood work and an ultrasound. If my eggs look awesome then I will take my last shot, if not I take 2 more of the other shot.
1 comment:
When is the blood work and ultrasound??? Wow, I will definitely be praying for you!
Post a Comment