Monday, April 13, 2009

One Full Week

At first this week started out kind of like a normal week. I go to my little job for a couple of hours of work and then usually come home feed the dogs and clean etc. So I am at the job and not too long after I get there I get a phone call from a company that I gave my resume. Now mind you that I gave my resume about a month and half ago to them, so now I have an interview tomorrow. So that is just the start of my busy week.

Kelby left already traveling with his job. So tomorrow I go to work early, have an interview @ 10, get the dogs off to the kennel, and finish packing for my trip. Where is she going you might ask? Well, I am off to Nashville to visit my cousin and her new baby Harrison. On Thurs. I am going to fly out to San Antonio for Cassidi's bachelorette party. I am very excited for all of these things but can only imagine how tired I will be when I get home.

2 comments:

Jill said...

How was the interview? Good luck! Have fun in San Antonio!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Cassidi's getting married!! YEAH!!! Hope you're cooking those eggs good! :)