Today was the day we had our second IUI. We will track back from my last blog. On Sunday morning I went in for our second ultrasound and bloodwork. The nurse told me that it looked like I was ready for the Ovidrel shot, however, I had to wait until my bloodwork came in and had consent from my doctor. About Sunday afternoon I got specific directions on what will be our next step. At 10:00pm I took my Ovidrel shot to release my follicles. Next would be our IUI which has to be done within the next 36 hrs. So we were schedule to go in at 9:00am on Tues.
Now we are back to today. Kelby and I went in for our scheduled IUI. Kelby was first to go, so he could release the boys. After he did his work he had to go back to do some work before he left for St. Louis. I had to wait about an hour so in the meantime I went and enjoyed some breakfast at Chick-fil-a. I think I enjoyed my lemonade to much because right when I got back to the office I had to go to the restroom. I am probably feeding you to much information. Not too much longer they called me back to do the IUI.
All the nurses there are really nice but I had extremely nice/good nurse. I think she did a great job personally. Last time I felt a little cramping but not this time, I was relieved because I think that is the worst part. Any whoo, she was very informative which the usually are and have to be. Everything looked good both for Kelby's boys and my follicles. In fact she told me I had three good follicles, "what?" By the way when I first walked in the nurse said "Just a reminder that there is a chance of multiples when you take the shots." So now all that is going through my mind is 6 little Davis'. However, before she left I said I hope that we don't have 6 that is my husbands worst nightmare. She told me the percentage is very low for that to happen. But watch it will probably happent to me.
So keep up the prayers, I am feeling good about this but trying not to get my hopes to high.
4 comments:
sounds like everything went great!!! Im crossing my fingers :)
I am reading! I am praying! I can't wait for all your updates!
"But watch it will probably happent to me."
Delete that line. It will not happen to you (or me).
Post a Comment