This is to all of you whom Kelby and I are so thankful to call you friends. Everyone has been super supportive and interested of I and Kelby's efforts to conceive. From all the emails, phone calls, cards and prayers thanks to all of you.
Kelby and I can't wait to start the adoption process and would love everyone to continue your prayers. They do help, I promise even though we have no child to hold. But hopefully with your continueing prayers Kelby and I will have a family of our own. We love each and everyone of ya!
ps. I have to cutest pictures of our daughters (aka doggers) Poppy and Scout. I will have to post them!
6 comments:
Y'all will definitely remain in our prayers! We are so excited for you and the LUCKY, BLESSED child that's just waiting for you to bring them home! I'm so proud of you both! There are so many kids out there hoping and needing a family of their own, too!
I hesitated to comment on this because it is such a touchy subject. But both Mike and I think about what you guys are going through often.
It looks like one way or another you guys are going to be parents. I hope the adoption process goes smoothly. Our thoughts will continue to be with you
Erika
ok, I have lots of ideas for the baby bedding. Maybe I should email you?
trying to figure out how to leave a comment - testing right now...
Well, can you BELIEVE I FINALLY figured out how to Comment on your blog??!?! Anyway, you already know my "comments" regarding yours and Kelby's "baby in waiting"!! As your friends above say, prayers and thoughts will definitely continue and God will bless your family, as He always does!!!!! Love you both mucho!
Love you HayHay!
Post a Comment